Starting 1st July 2021, fully vaccinated tourists from around the world will be welcomed back to the golden shores of Phuket, without having to do any quarantine!
The island of Phuket will launch it’s “Phuket Sandbox” program, which means that if you have been vaccinated with 2 doses of Covid Vaccine (at least 14 days before travelling), you are entitled to visit, but must stay within Phuket for 14 days (unless your vacation is less than 14 days and you will travel back directly). After the completion of the 14 days in Phuket, you will then be able to travel to other parts of Thailand.
The Requirements are as follows:
- Proof of vaccination (2 doses of Covid vaccine) at least 14 days before arrival in Phuket.
- Health insurance to cover Covid with coverage of100,000 USD or more.
- Confirmed flight ticket with direct flights to Phuket (transit in Bangkok not allowed)
- Booking confirmation of 14 days stay at an SHA+ hotel (like Serenity) unless you will stay in Phuket less than 14 days total. 7 nights at 2 different hotels is also allowed as long as they are SHA+
- COE (Certificate of Entry Form) – Please note that a ‘SHABA’ code will also need to be provided by your hotel to complete this form.
More details are also available in the image below, created by the Thai embassy in London, UK.
Why not escape to paradise and enjoy a quarantine-free stay in Phuket at Serenity Resort & Residences?? We have some AMAZING once-in-a-lifetime deals currently available at our resort which can be booked via our website (www.serenityphuket.com) and look forward to welcoming you back to Phuket!
If you have any questions or concerns, you can also contact our reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org